Fallen of a Star
I guess many should have heard of the news already.
Michael Jackson, at the aged of 50 died of cardic arrest. OMG. He's suppose to be having a series of comeback concerts and everyone was excited. It's so sudden. I can't help but to admit that I do love his songs. I sincerely hope for the best for his family and his children.
MJ, King of Pop, Rest in Peace.
You will be missed and remembered.
I bet his songs will become hits on the radio stations once again.
Loved and take care.
Michael Jackson, at the aged of 50 died of cardic arrest. OMG. He's suppose to be having a series of comeback concerts and everyone was excited. It's so sudden. I can't help but to admit that I do love his songs. I sincerely hope for the best for his family and his children.
MJ, King of Pop, Rest in Peace.
You will be missed and remembered.
I bet his songs will become hits on the radio stations once again.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home